Job Title: Graphic Designer
Career Level: Entry level/ intern
COMPANY: Embrace Entertainment
Established in 2002, Embrace is a strategic music services company that develops live music and content-based programs to connect brands with music fans across North America. As a leading concert promoter producing hundreds of shows annually, our focus is working with cutting-edge talent in genres ranging from rock and punk to hip-hop and dance. We’ve cultivated a large following of youth who are in the know, and we speak to them daily through our various channels.
We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team.
The role will include working in conjunction with Embrace’s talent buyers and event marketing team to produce show flyers and other promotional assets within specified deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in working in the music industry, and knowledge of current music.
- Post-secondary education (in graphic design preferred)
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional Photoshop skills; must be able to create artwork from pre-designed admats, as well as self-designed artwork
- A creative eye and the ability to understand our brand and needs
- Ability to work under pressure, anticipate and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
SUBMISSIONS INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1 – PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME, COVER LETTER & YOUR CONTACT INFO
2 – PLEASE INCLUDE SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK
3 – MENTION YOU SAW THIS NOTICE ON eBOSS CANADA
4 – PLEASE USE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: GRAPHIC DESIGNER APPLICATION – <YOUR NAME>
(Subject Line Example: GRAPHIC DESIGNER APPLICATION – JOHN DOE)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.