Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is
Looking For Families who have a Child with Down Syndrome
For an Upcoming PSA for CDSS!
PRODUCTION TITLE: CDSS (The Canadian Down Syndrome Society)
MEDIA: PSA (Public Service Announcement)
STATUS: Union (Non-Union may also apply)
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION DATE: October 25th or 26th, 2017 (after 5pm)
AUDITION LOCATION: Toronto
SHOOT DATE: Saturday – October 28th/ Monday October 30th, 2017 (one day of)
SHOOT LOCATION: Toronto/GTA
PAY RATE: Pays a $250.00 honorarium, if selected for the shoot.
* If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
* Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
* This is a union job. Non union members can also apply.
* You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
* If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as you may be able to attend the recall audition
SYNOPSIS: “Sorry” is just about the worst thing you can say to parents of a newborn with Down syndrome. So what CAN you say? We are looking for individuals with Down syndrome to share dozens of fun, silly, and even vulgar ways to say “congrats”.
ADULTS WITH DOWN SYNDROME – MALES AND FEMALES – 18 TO 35 YRS OLD – ANY RACE
Adults with Down Syndrome – Ages 18 to 35. Fun, friendly, and outgoing, with big personalities that light up the room. Comfortable on camera, and able to deliver short lines with confidence. Must be okay saying a curse word or two, but it’ll be in a fun, positive way – not angry or demeaning.
KIDS AND TEENS WITH DOWN SYNDROME – MALE AND FEMALES – 10 TO 14 YRS OLD – ANY RACE
Kids/Teens with Down Syndrome – Ages 10 to 14. Fun, friendly, and outgoing, with big personalities that light up the room. Comfortable on camera, and able to deliver short lines with confidence. No swearing involved.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
Tuesday October 24th at 4:00pm
(However, the earlier you apply the better)
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to:
1. Your name & child’s name and age
2. Photo(s) of your family and child (Where we can clearly see your face. No hats or sunglasses).
3. Your primary contact information (phone number & email address). And city where you reside – we are looking for people located in the GTA. *If you are a represented actor, please include your union status, resume & your agent’s contact information
4. Please mention that you saw this notice on eBOSS Canada
5. Please write ‘CDSS’ in subject line of e-mail, along with your name and your child’s name and age.
(E.G. CDSS – Laura Jefferson – Tayler Jefferson -age 4)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.