The Ontario Arts Council (OAC) has been supporting professional Ontario-based artists and arts organizations since 1963. In the brochure you will find the deadlines for granting programs serving various arts communities, artistic practices and disciplines. Program information and eligibility criteria are available online.
NEW THIS YEAR:
• Many deadline dates and program names have changed in OAC’s Francophone arts programs.
• For the next four years, OAC is introducing the New Ventures Fund to support
innovative projects and initiatives and enhance diverse and inclusive public
engagement in the arts.
• The Indigenous Artists in Communities Projects and Indigenous Artists in Schools Projects programs have merged and become the Indigenous Artists in Communities and Schools Projects program.
• Two new market development programs have launched – Market Development Projects and Market Development Travel.
• The OAC now administers the Indigenous Culture Fund (ICF) on behalf of the Government of Ontario. The fund is made up of three programs – ICF Small Grants, ICF Project Grants for Individuals, Groups and Collectives and ICF Project Grants for Organizations – that support community-based Indigenous community, culture and way of life activities.